Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Felicity pattern BIN

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed on your wishlist you were looking for the Felicity patterns - there is a set on ebay just listed for BIN $30 - seller is kr1990.

    I got this in a PM- but I can't buy with the 100 day challenge. Hope they are still available and someone else can get them.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This seller also has Samantha's, Molly's and Addy's patterns for the $30 BIN - some uncut.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great deal! Congrats MOM to JILLIAN . [img]smile.gif[/img] and Skittl1321- WOW! What amazing self control! Great job! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Someone once mentioned a website that might discuss alterations to make the offical patterns a better fit. Does anyone happen to know where that site is?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the tip. I was able to do a Buy it Now on the Molly patterns. The Felicity ones had a bid by the time I saw your post. So nice of you to share this.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Skittl1321--Thanks again for sharing the info. on the eBay auctions for the patterns. I won the Samantha ones today for $26 from this seller. The Molly ones arrived safely yesterday and are uncut and in great condition.

    FYI, the Felicity ones sold for $77!!! Sure wish I had seen your post just a few minutes earlier before the bidding started on that one. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •